You can’t buy happiness but you can buy tea…and that’s kind of the same thing.
At Anna Marie’s Teas we enjoy helping people find their favorite tea. Proper brewing techniques will ensure the best flavor of a premium tea leaf. Loose leaf tea is healthy, practical, luxurious, and affordable. How to brew tea is just as important as buying premium leaves.
3 Steps to Brewing that Perfect Cuppa
- Water – filtered and correct temperature
- Tea – one teaspoon per 8 oz water
- Time – timing is everything
How tea leaves are brewed will make a big difference in how the cup of tea tastes. Keep in mind the type of water used, water temperature, and brewing time are the most important points to follow. We want every customer to experience the best brew from their tea leaf.
Recommended Brewing Times and Water Temperature
- Black, Herbal, Oolong, Rooibos 3-6 minutes at 203°-212° – this water will burn you
- Green 3-5 minutes at 170-185° – this water will hurt, but not burn
- White 7-10 minutes at 160-185° – this water mostly likely won’t hurt too bad