Iced Tea Sampler
Hands – Down the perfect bundle for your summer! Enjoy six different specially picked teas, each one unique and different! With or without caffeine – there is something for everyone in this sampler!
Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More!
Few things are nicer than a tall glass of iced tea on a hot summer’s day!
Enjoy these six different teas that were hand-picked for their wonderful flavor when served cold. The sampler includes 1oz of each tea all wrapped in cello and topped with a bow. While it’s true that most teas do quite well hot or cold, these six are especially nice iced!
- Blueberry Lemonade– Whole leaf black tea blended with rooibos, honeybush and sweet blueberry taste! Pair Blueberry Lemonade with any fresh fruits and berries. Scrumptious and refreshing iced tea.
- Blackberry Mint – Whole leaf black tea with dried blackberry bits and a hint of fresh mint. Blackberry Mint is fragrantly delicious – serve it over ice or hot. Always brings back good memories from summer.
- Lemon Souffle Rooibos – Lemon Souffle Rooibos a fragrant, sweet, and comforting blend of rooibos, honey bush, lemon cream taste with lemon bits. Ooo!!! Very good sweet lemon. Good hot or iced. Delicious anytime of the day.
- Nilgiri Iced Tea Blend – Full bodied, brisk flavor, that does not cloud easily. Nilgiri Iced Tea Blend maintains a rich strong flavor. Winner of the Iced Tea Competition, World Tea Expo, 2005. Drinking Recommendations for Nilgiri Iced Tea Blend: Add sugar, lemon, and fresh mint leaves for your afternoon pick-up.
- Pomegranate Black – It sounds so simple. Pomegranate Black. But, this Pomegranate Black is one of those zippy fruity – yet a teeny bit sweet – that has quickly become a daily favorite inside our teashop family!
- Cherry Black– Whole leaf black tea blended with cherry bits, hibiscus and fruity notes!
Flavored Teas whether they be green, black. oolong, etc are from the camellia sinensis bush. Whole tea leaves blend with real fruits, herbs, and spices in order to create flavored teas. Many flavored teas are hand stirred and carefully created using essential oils or essence of flowers and fruits. This blending results in a change of flavor on the tea leaf and creates a delightful and inspiring challenge to the taste buds.
Black tea, the well known and highly appreciated form of tea leave, comes from the camellia sinensis bush. The process in which produces black tea is the fully oxidizing the leaf itself. Black tea leaves are fully oxidized producing a deep rich full body, full flavor brew with a beautiful amber color. Green tea does not go through the oxidation process brews quieter and often more subtle flavors than black tea leaves.
During this oxidation process the oxygen comes in contact with the enzymes within the tea leaf producing the wonderful deep flavors. Black tea flavors vary depending upon the region in which the tea is grown. The weather conditions and the way the final leaves are prepared will also effect the black tea flavors.