Matcha Green Tea
Made exclusively from the tips of the youngest tea plants. Matcha Green Tea is an 800 year old, shade grown Japanese green tea. One of the highest natural antioxidant levels of any food on the planet. Calms nerves, boosts metabolism, stabilizes blood sugar levels, and more. 1 oz of Matcha Green Tea
Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More!
Matcha Green Tea is a fine loose powder typically consumed by whisking into hot water. A Japanese 800 year old shade green tea used in the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony. Matcha Green Tea as well as other green teas may be the simplest and best habit one can pick up for protecting health. Dissolves in water when well mixed so thus the entire whole green leaf is consumed.
- 70 x the antioxidants of orange juice
- 8 x the beta carotene of spinach
- 137 x the antioxidants of teabag green tea
- 10 x the nutrients of loose leaf green tea
- 16 varieties of amino acids
More health benefits
Studies show chemotherapy treatment on cancer patients is more effective with patients who consume green tea. Matcha Green Tea is ground green tea leaves mixed with water and consumed entirely. The consumption of the whole green tea leaves ensures delivery of the highest concentration of green tea antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibers compared to all other mainstream beverages. Matcha Green Tea also contains high amounts of theanines, a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in green tea.
Final Thoughts on Matcha Green Tea
When the new shoots of the tea plant have 2-3 leaves they are shaded from sunlight for 2-3 weeks. Drawing more chlorophyll to the tender leaves. These leaves are plucked, steamed, and dried. Stems and veins removed.
- Helps raise energy level for 3-6 hours
- Helps stimulate antibiotic and anti-viral activity
- Supports strong immunity and healthy tissue
- Can boost metabolism
- Aids in calming nerves
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps stabilize healthy blood sugar levels