Top 5 Reasons to choose Premium Loose Tea vs. Tea Bag:
- Our teas are produced in the artisan orthodox method. A commercial tea bag is produced in the machine-driven non-orthodox Crush-Tear-Curl (CTC) method.
- Premium loose teas are whole entire leaves, high quality grade tea. A commercial tea bag is a cut leaf, dustings, and fannings.
- Deep flavors and subtle flavor notes are extracted from these whole tea leaves as the leaves fully expand in hot water. A commercial tea bag is a single flavor meant to handle lots of milk and sugar.
- One of us (the Teashop Family) hand packages your tea loosely in air-tight, dark, sealed containers. Your tea has freshness sealed in. A commercial tea bag is often found in a bleached paper teabag, brewed and then consumed.
- Premium loose tea is produced seasonally in small quantities in the artisan method that involves hand-picking and hand-sorting the quality leaves. A commercial tea bag is produced in high volume to be stored and warehoused for long periods of time.
Quality equipment like reusable brewing baskets or unbleached tea bags. If you want the convenience of ready-to-go tea bags try ours! And if you don’t drink our tea bags be sure the ones you buy are unbleached tea bags and whole leaf tea.
We hope you will choose local, small business, and premium loose leaf tea! Don’t forget – we offer Free Shipping and Free Local Delivery.