Hello Autumn. Happy to Have You!
We simply love to drink good tasting premium tea and love sharing it with others. Autumn centers and reminds us to be thankful – and we are very thankful for tea and others who enjoy the simplistic, healthy life of tea.
Tea Tasting Days are fun over here at the Teashop. Yes, we do get excited to BLEND, BREW, and CHOOSE new Tea Blends! Last week all of us found 7 more reasons we fell in love with Autumn all over again! For our fall line up we have 4 NEW teas (organics and private blends), 1 Fall Favorite (welcome back big pumpkin!) and 2 special events. Why to love fall? The list is endless but here are 7 great reasons just in case you need help jumping on the fall pumpkin wagon…
- Autumn Blooms Private Blend – This tea is a cozy cup of blessing! It’s simply all comfort in a cuppa. Rich and tasteful with a touch of sweet ginger, cinnamon and caramel. A black and rooibos blend.
- Vanilla Pumpkin Private Blend – dreamy creamy vanilla meets Chinese Hunan black tea blended with a strong pumpkin spice. Creates a good balance.
- Spiced Coco-Mint Organic Herbal– this is our new cozy-up-on-the-couch favorite! An organic herbal blend of cinnamon, cocoa, and peppermint. Not just an evening tea but the tea to create your own “cozy” where ever and whenever!
- Chamomile Mango Organic Herbal – A unique tea centered on relaxation and holding close those fabulous warm days of summer vacation! Subtly and slightly sweetened with organic stevia. Mangoes and flowers – just a bit of tropical heaven in an herbal brew.
- Pumpkin Spice – welcome home our Favorite Fall Friend! The perfect pumpkin tea that is strong enough to handle becoming the best pumpkin around. Brew strong for your own latte. Chai lovers love this one. Having a Halloween Party? Yes, this is the ONE TEA that makes the sinfully delish and super easy Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- 10% Coupon off online orders through the month of October! Coupon code 10offnow.
- October Tea Sampling Saturdays – Stop by the teashop any Saturday for a cup of one of our new autumn teas.