Feeling loved. And loving others.
After 22 years of being in the service world with 15 of those years immersed in the professional tea party business we have become pretty adept at reading people – especially when people feel genuinely appreciated and cherished.
Our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide is simple yet hand selected. Crafted from our favorite times of people watching and witnessing when a friend really feels treasured. The nature of tea is generous. Friends listen and care for one another over tea. It’s good for our bodies and a gift from nature.
So, take a moment to shop around the tea products and experiences in our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. Something here for everyone. Valentine’s Day is about your loved ones. Your family – grown from those closest to your heart. Often times from different social and family circles. We believe Valentine’s Day is a pretty important day. The perfect opportunity to show those special people you have been blessed with just how much you treasure and cherish them!
- NEW! Valentine’s Tea Bundle – $9.50, a trio of specially selected premium dark teas. The best way to lavish your loved ones and favorite friends. Dessert Teas just have a way of making one feel happy, extravagant, and no guilt!
- 7 Days of Chocolate Tea Bundle – $25, premium rich dark teas paired with warm, creamy chocolate. More than a sampler but a great way to enjoy a little cozy every day where ever you are. According to EAT THIS, NOT THAT blog – splurging on a dessert tea instead of a dessert is a very good choice! And with 50+ cups of tea in this one bundle it’s a cozy+comfort gift that lasts all winter (or maybe all of February for your serious tea drinker!).
- Treasure Thy Friend Tea Party – February 10 at 6:30pm or February 11 at 10:30am. $26, Tucked in the middle of winter…our Valentine’s Tea is a blessing for circles of friends, family and loved ones to gather together and enjoy a little chocolate therapy. Warm and cozy – the tea cups will be full of tea and our hearts filled with good times.
- *You’re My Cup of Tea!* – $12 Megan is at again with a super cute teashop gift! Milk-white teacup & an ounce of chocolate tea all wrapped up with crystal cello & Valentine’s ribbon! Limited quantity only available in the teashop.
- Night at the Inn – A stay-cation at the Teashop! Enjoy the tea bar, dessert teas, and just a few blocks from delicious restaurants and shops in Historic Downtown Liberty. Of course you must pop in at Hammerhand Coffee and order a cup of Anna Marie’s Genmaicha for an afternoon pick me up, or an Orange Spice Rooibos – Orange Metro, or a Masala Chai Latte made with Anna Marie’s Masala Chai.
Hello everyone! My name is Avery and I work Tuesdays and Thursdays at the teashop. One of my new favorite things is drinking tea and a new love of mine is a masala chai latte. I am a Senior in High School, and I take all of my classes through Mizzou Online.
Recently a few friends and I went to Hammerhand Coffee in Historic Downtown Liberty to have coffee and exchange Christmas gifts. While my friends got coffee, I opted for tea! It was cool to see Hammerhand serving a selection of Anna Marie’s teas as well as the option to have a Chai Latte made with our Masala Chai Tea. If you have not been to Hammerhand I highly suggest trying it sometime. It’s a favorite place for students to hang out, catch up and do homework.
The coffee not only tastes great, but the latte art done by the talented baristas is like no other! It is always fun to get together with friends and enjoy each other’s company over a warm cup of tea!
As I mentioned before, I work Tuesdays and Thursdays here at the teashop and have been doing this since the end of summer 2016. I used to drink Strawberry Cream Black Tea and only Strawberry Cream Black but as soon as I started trying more and more of the 100+ premium teas we have, I quickly began to find so many new favorites! Of course Strawberry Cream Black is still my all time favorite, but now my favorites include Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Lung Ching (which so happens to be January’s featured tea of the month), Red Velvet, Lavender Gray (which makes an amazing iced tea), Jasmine Monkey King, and so many more!
I take all of my classes online through Mizzou where the professors write up their lectures and we correspond through email. I have done this for both my Junior and now Senior year and it has been such a great experience! Not only do I get to sleep in everyday, but I also have all of my schoolwork done around noon! That leaves me plenty of time to pursue hobbies like volleyball, photography, and of course Netflix! Taking these online classes has also allowed me to start college at Truman State University next year with a whole semester of classes out of the way which will be very helpful as I plan to study Communication Sciences and Disorders and continue on to Grad School.